Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 11. Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- Section 30. Reinstatement of Lapsed License or Registration; Renewal of Suspended License or Registration.
previous: Section 25
. Temporary License to Practice Speech-Language Pathology as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
next: Section 40
. Display of License.
AS 08.11.030. Reinstatement of Lapsed License or Registration; Renewal of Suspended License or Registration.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (c) The department may reinstate a lapsed license or registration if the license or registration has lapsed for less than
two years and if the individual submits to the department an application for renewal and pays a delinquency fee in
addition to the renewal fee.
- (d) A suspended license or registration is subject to expiration and must be renewed as provided in AS 08.01.100
, but the renewal does not entitle the individual while the license or registration remains suspended to practice
audiology, speech-language pathology, or as a speech-language pathologist assistant, or to engage in other activity or
conduct that violates the order or judgment that suspended the license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.