Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 8. Attorneys
- Section 201. Administration of Bar Examination.
previous: Section 140
. - 08.08.200l Out-of-State Attorneys; Fee Provisions; Procedure For Admission. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 181 SLA 1976].
next: Section 205
. Eligibility to Take Bar Examination.
AS 08.08.201. Administration of Bar Examination.
- (a) The Board of Governors shall administer the bar examination under the Alaska Bar Rules.
- (b) The Board of Governors may contract with another state or a testing organization for the preparation and grading of a
portion of the Alaska Bar examination.
- (c) The Board of Governors shall contract with persons experienced in the administration of bar examinations for advice on
the preparation and grading of the portion of the bar examination prepared under the direction of the board.
- (d) The Board of Governors shall establish and maintain standards for experience and training of persons who administer
the portion of the bar examination prepared under the direction of the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.