Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 4. Accountants
- Section 150. Qualifications to Take Examination.
previous: Section 140
. Frequency of Examination [Repealed By Sec. 3, Ch. 139, SLA 2003].
next: Section 160
. Re-Examination [Repealed By Sec. 3, Ch. 139, SLA 2003].
AS 08.04.150. Qualifications to Take Examination.
A person is qualified to take the examination for certified public accountants if the person either
- (1) has a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent conferred by a college or university acceptable to the board with
- (A) an accounting concentration or the equivalent, as defined in regulations of the board;
- (B) a minimum of 15 semester credit hours or 22 quarter credit hours of accounting subjects; or
- (C) one year of public accounting experience under the direct supervision of a certified public accountant; or
- (2) has met or is within 18 semester credit hours or 27 quarter credit hours of meeting the undergraduate educational
requirements of AS 08.04.120
and has completed at least 15 semester hours or 22 quarter hours of accounting subjects.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.