Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 50. Deferred Deposit Advances
- Section 520. Payment By Licensee.
previous: Section 510
. Required Disclosures Before Disbursement.
next: Section 530
. Payment By Advance Recipient.
AS 06.50.520. Payment By Licensee.
- (a) A licensee may give an advance recipient the amount of the advance in cash, by the licensee's business check, by a
money order, or by a reasonable electronic payment mechanism, including an electronic funds transfer to the advance
- (b) A licensee may not use another form of payment than the form of payment authorized in (a) of this section to make an
advance to an advance recipient. In this subsection, "another form of payment" includes coupons, merchandise, services,
or chattel of any kind.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.