Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 50. Deferred Deposit Advances
- Section 90. Denial of License or Renewal.
previous: Section 80
. Renewal of License.
next: Section 200
. Transfer or Assignment.
AS 06.50.090. Denial of License or Renewal.
- (a) If the department determines that an applicant is not qualified to receive a license or a license renewal, the
department shall notify the applicant in writing within 20 days that the application has been denied and state the
basis for the denial.
- (b) The decision of the department to deny an application or a renewal may be reviewed in the manner provided in AS 44.62.330
- 44.62.630 (Administrative Procedure Act).
- (c) If the denial of a renewal is upheld, the former licensee shall return the license to the department within 10 days
after the former licensee receives notice of the denial.
- (d) A license application shall be considered withdrawn within the meaning of this section if the applicant fails to
respond to a written notification of a deficiency in the application within 60 days after the date of the notification.
- (e) If a license renewal is denied or if a license is surrendered, suspended, or revoked, all accounts of the licensee
remain subject to this chapter until paid in full.
Article 02. LICENSE TRANSFER, ASSIGNMENT, CONTROL, AND CHANGE
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.