Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
- Section 160. Consequences of Violations.
previous: Section 150
. Return of Unearned Premiums.
next: Section 170
. Filing Not Required to Perfect Validity of Agreement.
AS 06.40.160. Consequences of Violations.
- (a) A lender who, in the making of any contract, loan, or premium finance agreement or the collection of interest or
charges, does any act that violates AS 06.40.010
- 06.40.020, 06.40.090, or 06.40.110 - 06.40.130 shall at the option of the commissioner
reimburse that portion of the interest and charges in excess of that provided in those sections, or, in the case of
repeated violations of those sections by the lender, the lender shall adjust the contract, loan, or premium finance
agreement interest and other charges down to the contract interest limitation specified in AS 45.45.010
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.