Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
- Section 20. Applicability.
previous: Section 10
. License Required.
next: Section 30
AS 06.40.020. Applicability.
This chapter does not apply to
- (1) an insurer authorized to transact business in this state with respect to premiums on policies that the insurer issues;
- (2) a bank, trust company, savings association, or other financial institution subject to the other chapters of this title
and authorized to transact business in this state that does not possess or acquire any right, title, or interest with
respect to the insurance policy for which the premiums are financed other than in the proceeds of it in the event of
- (3) the inclusion of a charge for insurance in connection with an installment sale under AS 45.10; and
- (4) persons licensed under AS 21.27 financing only their own
accounts if they are in compliance with AS 21.36.122
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.