Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 620. Insurance; Bonds.
previous: Section 610
. Customer Records Confidential.
next: Section 630
. Reports of Apparent Crime.
AS 06.26.620. Insurance; Bonds.
- (a) The board of directors of a trust company shall maintain bonding and other insurance for the trust company against
dishonesty, fraud, defalcation, forgery, theft, embezzlement, burglary, robbery, and other similar insurable losses and
hazards as required by the department by regulation. The board shall obtain the bonding and other insurance from a
person authorized under AS 21 to act as an insurer or a surety insurer in
- (b) The board of directors shall procure errors and omissions insurance in the amount of at least $500,000.
- (c) At least once each year, the board of directors shall review the bonding and other insurance required by this section
to determine whether the coverage is adequate in relation to the exposure of the trust company. The minimum amount of
insurance required by this section does not automatically represent adequate bonding and insurance coverage in relation
to the exposure. Immediately after procuring the bonding and other insurance, the board shall file copies of the
documents representing the bonding and other insurance with the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.