Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 26. Revised Alaska Trust Company Act
- Section 390. Fee Determination; Investment and Management Costs.
previous: Section 380
. Common Investment Funds.
next: Section 400
. Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest.
AS 06.26.390. Fee Determination; Investment and Management Costs.
- (a) A trust company shall deal at arm's length with a person when arranging the compensation to be paid by the person for
the services of the trust company. Any compensation paid to the trust company must be a reasonable amount with respect
to the services rendered.
- (b) When investing and managing trust assets, a trust company may only incur costs that are appropriate and reasonable in
relation to the assets, the purposes of the trust, and the skills of the trust company.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.