Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 10. Model Foreign Bank Loan Act
- Section 20. Authorized Activities.
previous: Section 10
. Exemption of Foreign Banks From Laws and Taxation.
next: Section 30
. Filing Statement.
AS 06.10.020. Authorized Activities.
- (a) The activities referred to in AS 06.10.010
- (1) making loans;
- (2) receiving security for loans;
- (3) acquiring by assignment or otherwise partial or entire interests in loans or in security for loans;
- (4) servicing, collecting, enforcing or otherwise realizing upon loans or upon security for loans or upon interests
therein, and holding, managing or disposing of proceeds therefrom; and
- (5) entering into and performing contracts and doing other acts necessary or appropriate for or preliminary or incident to
any of the foregoing activities.
- (b) Loans within the meaning of this section may be
- (1) evidenced by negotiable instruments or otherwise; and
- (2) unsecured or secured by a lien upon or a pledge of real or personal property or both inside or outside this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.