Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 200. Reserves Against Deposits.
previous: Section 197
next: Section 205
. Loans and Extensions of Credit.
AS 06.05.200. Reserves Against Deposits.
- (a) A bank shall maintain a reserve fund sufficient to maintain liquidity and meet all reasonable demands of depositors,
as provided in regulations adopted by the department.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 102 ch 26 SLA 1993].
- (d) If the reserve fund of a bank falls below the amount required by the department to be maintained under this section,
the department may prohibit the bank from making any new loans or other investments or paying any dividends until the
bank's reserve fund has been restored to the amount required under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.