Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 5. Alaska Banking Code
- Section 50. Publication of Reports.
previous: Section 45
. Bank Reports to the Department.
next: Section 55
. , 06.05.060. Annual Report of Department; Records of Department. [Repealed, Sec. 102 Ch 26 SLA 1993].
AS 06.05.050. Publication of Reports.
- (a) Condensed forms of all reports of condition required by AS 06.05.045(a) shall be immediately
- (1) published by the state bank in a newspaper of general circulation published in the place where the state bank is
located; if a newspaper of general circulation is not published in that place, the report shall be published in the
newspaper of general circulation published nearest to that place; or
- (2) posted
- (A) at the primary Internet website of the state bank; and
- (B) in the lobby of the principal office and all branches of the state bank.
- (b) Notice of the publication or posting of the reports of condition under (a) of this section shall be posted in the
lobby of the principal office and all branches of the state bank. Upon request, a copy of a report of condition shall
be supplied to any person at no cost.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.