Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 45. Ski Liability, Safety, and Responsibility
- Section 90. Reckless Skiers; Revocation of Skiing Privileges.
previous: Section 80
. Skiers Outside Marked Boundaries.
next: Section 100
. Duties and Responsibilities of Skiers.
AS 05.45.090. Reckless Skiers; Revocation of Skiing Privileges.
- (a) A ski area operator shall develop and maintain a written policy covering situations involving reckless skiers,
including a definition of reckless skiing, procedures for approaching and warning skiers regarding reckless conduct,
and procedures for taking action against reckless skiers, including revocation of ski privileges. A ski area operator
shall designate ski patrol personnel responsible for implementing the ski area operator's policy regarding reckless
- (b) A ski area operator, upon finding a person skiing in a careless and reckless manner, may revoke that person's skiing
privileges. This section may not be construed to create an affirmative duty on the part of the ski area operator to
protect skiers from their own or from another skier's carelessness or recklessness.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.