Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 181. Pull-Tab Manufacturer's License.
previous: Section 180
. Limitations On Authorized Activity.
next: Section 183
. Pull-Tab Distributor's License.
AS 05.15.181. Pull-Tab Manufacturer's License.
- (a) A person may not manufacture pull-tabs in the state, and may not sell or distribute a pull-tab that the person has
manufactured outside of the state to persons in the state, unless the person has received a pull-tab manufacturer's
license issued by the department.
- (b) The department may issue a pull-tab manufacturer's license to a person who pays an annual fee of $2,500.
- (c) Each series of pull-tabs manufactured in the state must be sealed and have a serial number label issued by the
National Association of Fundraising Ticket Manufacturers or other serial number label approved by the department.
- (d) A pull-tab manufacturer may distribute pull-tabs only to a licensed pull-tab distributor unless the pull-tab
manufacturer is also a licensed pull-tab distributor.
- (e) Each pull-tab manufacturer shall report to the department by the last business day of the month on each series of
pull-tabs distributed during the preceding month, including the serial number of each series distributed and the name
of the distributor to whom the series was distributed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.