Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 165. Operators.
previous: Section 160
. Authorized Expenses.
next: Section 167
. Operator's Bond.
AS 05.15.165. Operators.
- (a) An operator shall pay net proceeds to the authorizing permittee by check.
- (b) If the department finds that an operator has incurred expenses that are not authorized under AS 05.15.160
, the department shall order the operator to refund to the authorizing permittee the amount of the unauthorized
expenses. The operator shall pay the authorizing permittee interest on the amount ordered to be paid at the rate of 1.5
percent a month for each month or fraction of a month between the date of the activity and the date the refund is made.
- (c) The operator shall post in a public place on the premises where the activities are conducted the operator's license
and a copy of the permit of each authorizing permittee with whom the operator has a contract to conduct activities at
- (d) An operator shall obtain liability insurance covering each location where the licensee conducts an activity subject to
this chapter. The operator shall provide upon request proof of insurance for each location to the department. The
operator and the insurer shall inform the department of changes in the coverage of the insurance or of cancellation of
the insurance. Cancellation of the insurance immediately suspends the rights of the operator to conduct activities
under this chapter at the location covered by the insurance until subsequent insurance is obtained.
- (e) An operator shall have its financial records reviewed annually by a certified public accountant. The operator shall
submit the results of the review to the department by February 28 of the year following the year for which the review
- (f) An operator may not
- (1) charge losses resulting from bad checks or uncollectable debts against the net proceeds due to the authorizing
- (2) extend credit to players;
- (3) employ house players;
- (4) allow the operator's employees to play a game conducted by the operator at the location where the employee works for
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.