Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 12. Arctic Winter Games
- Section 10. Arctic Winter Games.
previous: Chapter 12
. Arctic Winter Games
next: Chapter 15
. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
AS 05.12.010. Arctic Winter Games.
- (a) A person may not use, display, or publish the symbol of the Arctic Winter Games, consisting of the triple circle
symbol and ulu combination, for commercial purposes or private gain without the written authorization of the Arctic
Winter Games International Committee.
- (b) A person may not use, display, or publish any name, title, or device that tends to indicate that the person is
affiliated with or supported by the Arctic Winter Games without the written authorization of the Arctic Winter Games
- (c) A person who violates a provision of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction is punishable by a
fine of not more than $100. Each day of unauthorized use, display, or publication is a separate offense.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.