Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 30. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Drunken Persons.
previous: Section 25
. Illegal Presence On Premises Involving Alcoholic Beverages.
next: Section 35
. Possession of Ingredients for Homebrew in Certain Areas.
AS 04.16.030. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Drunken Persons.
- (a) A licensee, an agent, or employee may not with criminal negligence
- (1) sell, give, or barter alcoholic beverages to a drunken person;
- (2) allow another person to sell, give, or barter an alcoholic beverage to a drunken person within licensed premises;
- (3) allow a drunken person to enter and remain within licensed premises or to consume an alcoholic beverage within
- (4) permit a drunken person to sell or serve alcoholic beverages.
- (b) A person receiving compensation for transporting alcoholic beverages may not knowingly deliver alcoholic beverages to
a drunken person.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.