Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 340. Denial of Request For Relocation.
previous: Section 330
. Denial of License or Permit Renewal.
next: Section 360
. Denial of Transfer of a License to Another Person.
AS 04.11.340. Denial of Request For Relocation.
An application requesting approval for the relocation of licensed premises shall be denied if
- (1) the board finds, after review of all relevant information, that relocation of the license would not be in the best
interests of the public;
- (2) the relocation is prohibited under AS 04.11.400
(a) or (b);
- (3) the license would be relocated out of the established village, incorporated city, unified municipality, or population
area established under AS 04.11.400
(a) within which it is located;
- (4) transfer of ownership is to be made concurrently with the relocation of the licensed premises and a ground for denial
of the transfer of ownership under AS 04.11.360
- (5) the application has not been completed in accordance with AS 04.11.290;
- (6) relocation of the license would result in violation of a local zoning law;
- (7) relocation of the license would violate the restrictions pertaining to the particular license imposed by this title;
- (8) relocation of the license is prohibited under this title as a result of an election conducted under AS 04.11.507
- (9) the license was issued under AS 04.11.400
(d), (e), or (g).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.