Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 270. Application For Renewal of License or Permit.
previous: Section 260
. Application For New License or Permit.
next: Section 280
. Application For Transfer of a License to Another Person.
AS 04.11.270. Application For Renewal of License or Permit.
- (a) An application for renewal of a license or renewal of a conditional contractor's permit must include
- (1) the information required for a new license or permit under AS 04.11.260 except that proof of notice under AS 04.11.310
is not required; and
- (2) a list of all convictions of the applicant of violations of this title, a regulation adopted under this title, or an
ordinance adopted under AS 04.21.010
, that occurred in the preceding two calendar years.
- (b) A license shall be renewed as follows:
- (1) on or before November 1, the director shall mail a renewal application to each licensee whose license, unless renewed,
will expire on December 31 of that year; the application shall be mailed to the licensee at the licensed premises or at
a mailing address furnished by the licensee;
- (2) the licensee shall submit the completed renewal application and the biennial license fee to the director before
- (3) a renewal application filed after December 31 is delinquent and must be accompanied by a $500 penalty fee;
- (4) if December 31 falls on a weekend or a state holiday, the deadline is extended to the first business day following
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.