Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 11. Licensing
- Section 40. Board Approval of Transfers.
previous: Section 30
. Death of Licensee.
next: Section 45
. Reports Required of Limited Liability Organizations.
AS 04.11.040. Board Approval of Transfers.
- (a) A license issued under this title may not be transferred to another person except with the written consent of the
- (b) A license or permit issued under this title may not be transferred to a new location except with the written consent
of the board.
- (c) A person may not receive or transfer controlling interest in a liquor license issued to a partnership, including a
limited partnership, a limited liability organization, or a corporation under this title, except with the written
consent of the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.