Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 3. Agriculture and Animals
- Chapter 35. Grazing Districts
- Section 35. Identification of Domestic Animals Within Controlled Livestock District.
previous: Section 30
. Notice, Hearing, and Order.
next: Section 40
. Liability For Damages; Lien.
AS 03.35.035. Identification of Domestic Animals Within Controlled Livestock District.
- (a) Within 60 days of the establishment of a controlled livestock district or of the addition to an established controlled
livestock district under AS 03.35.010
, the person having custody and control of domestic animals located within the district shall identify the animals
under AS 03.40, use identification collars to indicate ownership,
or otherwise use a reliable system for the identification of the ownership of the animal.
- (b) A person who violates (a) of this section commits a violation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.