Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 710. Injunctive Relief.
previous: Section 700
. Civil Penalty.
next: Section 715
. Nonliability of Member or Manager.
AS 10.50.710. Injunctive Relief.
- (a) Upon application to the court, if a court finds that a foreign limited liability company has conducted affairs in this
state in violation of this chapter, the court may issue, in addition to imposing a civil penalty, an injunction
restraining the company from conducting further affairs in this state and from further exercising the company's rights
and privileges in this state.
- (b) An injunction issued under (a) of this section may continue until the civil penalties, interest, and court costs
assessed by the court have been paid and until the foreign limited liability company otherwise complies with this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.