Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 220. Termination On Dissolution of Member.
previous: Section 215
. Termination of Membership Held By Trust, Trustee, or Estate.
next: Section 225
. Other Events Terminating Membership.
AS 10.50.220. Termination On Dissolution of Member.
- (a) Unless otherwise provided in an operating agreement of the company or by the written consent of all of the members of
the company at the time, a limited liability company membership of a member that is a separate limited liability
company terminates when the member dissolves and begins to wind up its affairs.
- (b) Unless otherwise provided in an operating agreement of the company or by the written consent of all of the members of
the company at the time, a limited liability company membership of a member that is a corporation terminates when the
corporation is dissolved and 90 days lapse without reinstatement.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.