Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 40. Religious Corporations
- Section 130. Service of Process.
previous: Section 120
. Succession to Property On Death, Resignation, or Removal of Person Not Incorporated as Corporation Sole.
next: Section 140
. Fees and Penalties.
AS 10.40.130. Service of Process.
- (a) A corporation organized under this chapter shall continuously maintain on file with the department the name and
address of a person designated to act as agent for the purpose of accepting service of process.
- (b) When a corporation fails to designate such a person and maintain this information on file, the commissioner is the
agent upon whom process may be served. Service on the commissioner shall be made in the same manner as provided in AS
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 61 ch 50 SLA 1989].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.