Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 340. Filing of Articles.
previous: Section 335
. Procedure For Incorporation.
next: Section 345
. Effect of Certificate of Incorporation.
AS 10.15.340. Filing of Articles.
- (a) Upon finding that the articles conform to law, the commissioner shall, when all fees prescribed in this chapter have
- (1) stamp on each duplicate original the word "filed" and the date of the filing;
- (2) file one duplicate original in the commissioner's office;
- (3) issue a certificate of incorporation and affix the other duplicate original to the certificate.
- (b) The certificate of incorporation together with the duplicate original affixed to it by the commissioner shall be
returned to the incorporators or their representative.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.