Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 285. Manner of Apportionment and Distribution.
previous: Section 280
. Manner of Payment.
next: Section 290
. Determination of Net Proceeds, Savings, or Losses.
AS 10.15.285. Manner of Apportionment and Distribution.
- (a) Apportionment and distribution of net proceeds or savings or net losses may be separately determined for and be based
upon patronage of single or multiple pools, particular departments of the cooperative, or as to particular commodities,
supplies or services, or upon classification of patronage according to the type of patronage.
- (b) A cooperative may provide in its bylaws the minimum amount of a single patronage transaction to be taken into account
for the purpose of participation in allocation and distribution of net proceeds or savings or net losses under AS 10.15.275
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.