Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 20. Annual Permit and Fees.
previous: Section 10
. Department of Revenue to Administer Chapter.
next: Section 25
. Money Deposited in General Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
AS 05.15.020. Annual Permit and Fees.
- (a) A municipality or qualified organization may conduct an activity permitted under this chapter, if the municipality or
qualified organization (1) applies for a permit, pays the appropriate permit fee, and receives an annual permit issued
by the department; and (2) designates a member in charge and at least one alternate member in charge under AS 05.15.112
who have passed the examination required by AS 05.15.112
- (b) An additional fee of one percent of the net proceeds received during the preceding year from the activities authorized
under the permit shall be paid to the department annually by the municipality or qualified organization authorized to
conduct activities under this chapter, if the gross receipts for the activities were $20,000 or more.
- (c) The annual permit fee under (a) of this section is
- (1) $20 for an applicant that did not hold a permit during the preceding year;
- (2) $20 for an applicant that had gross receipts of less than $20,000 from activities conducted under this chapter during
the preceding year;
- (3) $50 for an applicant that had gross receipts of $20,000 or more but not exceeding $100,000 from activities conducted
under this chapter during the preceding year; or
- (4) $100 for an applicant that had gross receipts exceeding $100,000 from activities conducted under this chapter during
the preceding year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.